Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shades of Gray

I like gray. It's a good complement color, something to wear with anything. But I decided to just go all gray with this dress, even my accessories and it was a surprisingly dressy look. Usually I have to have a shot of color somewhere, whether its a bracelet or a tank peeking out from underneath. There is some green in one of my bracelets, (if you can see it) but other than that I kept it more monochrome.



See! I'm actually wearing shoes. I packed a whole bag of them this time.



This yellow vehicle thing...no idea what it is. It was just sitting in my parent's yard. My dad must have to fix it or something. But I thought "The Big Banana" would be something bright to pose against with my gray outfit.


There's my puppy!

Dress: given to me by my sister
Black Flats: Target
Sunglasses: Target
Necklace: Maurices

This is a pretty simple outfit that I quickly pulled together in the business of pulling together my sister's bridal shower (it's tomorrow! As well as the bachelorette party!). Can I use anymore explanation points to show how excited I am!!! Three more apparently. Pictures definitely to come on that; remember the ugly dress post I had a couple weeks back? There will be a whole slew of us dressed just so.

An outfit like this is easy to put together and easy for something that you need to be a little dressy for, like church or, if you are like me, making punch and jello shots! 

Hopefully I can get something posted tomorrow. See you later!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!