Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mustard! Or is it Marigold?





Blouse: thrifted
Bracelets: Forever21
Sunglasses: Target

I have never been one to wear blouses. I always thought there were for old people. But the color and the loose sleeves attracted me immediately. And tucked in? I love this relaxed look for the summer. 

Like the truck behind me? It's a partially finished race truck and a sport in these here parts.  There are actually tracks all over the country dedicated to off road racing. It's fun to watch, way more fun than nascar. There's mud, and crashes, and jumps. My dad and my grandpa used to rule this track in their days. If you are ever in the area...like next weekend, when the racing action will take place, you should check it out. I will be there and I will be taking pictures and I will share them with you! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! Great pictures! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should say whose sexy truck that is.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!