Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Green Lingers

The green seems to linger, huh? I like green though and it's spring so that means its the perfect time to wear green.





Me smelling the fresh air?



















Dress: Gift from me mum
Cardigan: American Eagle
Tights: Target
Earrings: Vintage
Nails: Cement gray color. It's pretty sweet actually

Time seems to have stopped right now. I'm waiting to take my last exam and I'm tired of staring at the material to study any more even though this is going to be my hardest exam. A couple more hours and then freedom is what I keep telling myself.


But then what am I going to do with my time? Hmmm...the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!