Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Give Me a List

My summer has begun and I want a list of good books to read. And a few trashy ones, too. If anyone has any suggestions, leave a comment or post on my facebook. I was in the library and just wandering around because I didn't know what to read and nor did I want to search until I found something that sounded good. Whenever I'm in a library I swear all the authors I've ever heard of fall out of my head and I'm staring at row after row of blank spines. I want a list, to narrow my search.




Even though this bag has a nice shoulder strap I find that I keep tucking it under my arm like a clutch. Still works nice!










Shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target, ages ago
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Forever 21





1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated!