Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

What a new pair of sunglasses can do

This was the first very warm day so at one point after work I had taken my sweater and shirt off and put them back on later for pictures. And I didn't button the shirt properly. Seriously. I can be such an airhead sometimes. Those are the first couple of pictures and when I realized later that I hadn't buttoned the shirt properly I had my poor husband take more pictures. For just a regular button-up I wouldn't have worried about it but I like the details on the neck of the shirt. Check it out!






 I added the sunglasses and, I think, they seem to bring a whole new level to the outfit. 









Shirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Gap
Belt: Vintage
Dress worn as a skirt: Old Navy
Earrings: Church Bazaar
Sunglasses: Target
Purse: Gift from me mum

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!