Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Doctor's House

I love old houses. Whenever I get to see one I'm always sad that minimalism was ever thought of. This house was the Doctor's house when Pinecrest was a TB hospital. 









Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: gift from sister
Belt: Thrifted
Watch: Husband's




Pretty staircase. The steps still needed to be sanded down. And they kept or replaced the hardwood floors, throughout the entire house.



This one ended up blurry but I had to add it still because it's so neat. I don't remember what you would call this. But its built right into the wall and would house china. It was so pretty. 


I had to add this picture. This is the inside of a closet with a set of shelves made for shoes. Half a closet for your shoes! Looking at it makes you realize just how easy this would be to make. It's just plywood shelves with a strip of lumber to keep heels from falling out. 

Okay, back to making cookies...I mean studying for finals. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!