Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sisters in Floral

Last week it was my little sister's graduation so I decided to do a sisters' outfit post. If you're facebook friends with my little sister you might have already seen some of these pics as she is faster at posting than I am, apparently. 



The middle one is graduating! I tried getting her to wear her grad cap, but she wouldn't. Boo.


Look how cute we are.  





Or nerdy. I love the look on my sister's faces.



Sister's need to get together more often. Seriously. 





I love the pairing of this skirt with just a simple white t-shirt. White t-shirts are chill. I wish I had another one that was a bit looser, with a finer texture. Just something I will have to search for.


I want a pink skirt. I am borrowing that.




I liked her pairing of a simple skirt with floral flats. 

My outfit:
Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: Forever 21
Belt: Target
Necklace: Vintage
Sunnies: Target
Earrings: 80's awesomeness

I have alot more to share this week: snapper turtles, a boating outfit...okay, that's all I can think of right now, but there's more. I promise.

Oh yeah, here she is, finally in a cap and gown.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!