Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Romantically, the Dead River

This is another part of the Dead River. It was such a pretty section. Romantic even. 


I am trying to work on more easy, breezy summer outfits. Many of my outfits are more for work. And who wants to always wear something for work? Well, I do. It's fun to wear heels and pretty skirts, but when it comes to the weekend and you're just hanging out with friends heels and a blazer and a button-up are too much. My next outfit post will show this and hopefully I get some good outfits this weekend because it's memorial weekend. Woot. Woot.









Strike a pose.









It's like my toes are glowing.









My name is crooked. Oh no.



Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: Target
Belt: Vintage
Necklaces: 
Watch: Husband's Fossil
Flower necklace: Gift from a friend
Key Necklace: Maurices
St Paul Medal: Sacred Heart Religious Goods, on Washington in Mqt
Name necklace: Gift from sister
Wrench ring: Amazon.com
Shoes: Payless

I'm wearing enough stuff, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!