Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hidden Beach

Sorry I haven't been posting. Things have just veered away from taking photos this week and last week. I had some good outfits that I missed too. Ah well. Sometimes life just...is life, I guess.
Last weekend we were at the cottage downstate. Only one photo kind of turned out on the dock. The sun was not in my favor that morning. But the rest turned out.












Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Target

I also included a couple photos from the Hidden Beach over by Wetmore. I unfortunately did not have a nice outfit on, unless you want a close up of my under armor. This beach is a little ways down the coast from Wetmores Landing. I'm not sure if the official name of the beach is called Hidden Beach or if its just hidden beach, sans proper noun, as in just a beach hidden by the twisting coastline of Lake Superior.



How neat is this beach? Cliffs circle it and trees growing at the top give it almost a dome feeling. 
It's almost the weekend. And it's supposed to be a nice weekend in my neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!