Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Surprises Arise from the Trunk of a Car

I found this dress in the trunk of my car. I had forgotten about this box of stuff from my sister's bachelorette party, which was last summer...Apparently I don't use my trunk too often. Anyway, this dress was bought for the ugly bridesmaid dress bachelorette party, but I liked it. It's a little big, but I just loved the color. I washed it and immediately wore it.













Dress: from the trunk of my car
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Grandma's

My mom just gave me these earrings a couple days ago and then I pulled this dress out of the trunk of my car. Seriously. No joke. And look how perfectly they go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!