Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wetmore's Landing

Today, after taking an online test, I chilled out, took a break from my other homework and we took off for the beach. Wetmore's Landing, I believe, is what it's called. It's about two corners past Sugar Loaf. It's a quiet stretch of beach interrupted by huge outcropping of rocks that creates small private beaches. It's one of my favorite places.




My dog would sneak into a pretty picture.







Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Gift, I think
Tights: Target
Boots: Born shoes
Heart necklace: Maurices, I think
Bird Pin: Tickled Pink, vintage shop in Negaunee

The pin really doesn't go with that print, but I just got it yesterday and wanted to wear it. Isn't it cute? Very springtime-ish. 
Have a good week all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!