Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Pitfalls of Spring

Another green post, in my defense this green is a bit more muted. I have one more green post, but you won't see that until next week because I forgot to retrieve it from my husband's phone and he is opening  up the cottage for the summer! Whoop, whoop! While I have to stay behind and study for finals. Boo.











Oh, hey, there are my arms. The spring season can be so frustrating sometimes. Spring is often portrayed as green grass growing, flowers blooming, sun shining, which leads you to forget snow was ever around. Until it's slapping you in the face, making your mascara run and the feeling of betrayal burns so deep you curse the sky. This was yesterday. Yes, it snowed heavily, briefly and was gone by afternoon, but that cold north wind lingered, whipping up the betrayal again and again. Sigh. The pitfalls of spring.











Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Necklaces: probably Claires
Sweater: Aeropostale
Tights: Target

Once finals are done I won't be so morose, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!