Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Shades and Doctor's chairs

I'm slamming into the wall the erects itself right before the end of the semester. I can see the end, see the final weeks, how midterms play out and the beckoning freedoms of early summer...Yet it's so hard to get there. I should be studying for a test, but instead I'm going to wing it. And spend my time blogging and reading magazines. 


Here is my Easter outfit. It's vintage from the Old Bank Building antiques store in downtown Negaunee. Got it for a song. Apparently its handmade too.








I love these chairs. Aren't they sweet? There are from my husband's workplace. I want them for my future office. 


Dress: Vintage
Belt: Vintage, from the dress that I wore on the cliff that one day
Shoes: Payless

Aww, I keep forgetting to get a close up of those earrings. And the shoulder detail on the dress. Forgive me readers for providing less than stellar photographs. I just hate continually bugging my husband to take pictures of me. So I try to make it as quick and painless as possible, even though he (mostly) never complains. 

I want to go to an auction. I think it would be neat and one could find some really interesting stuff, hopefully clothes and jewelry, and maybe a step towards building capital for my future vintage clothing business! Anyway, it's really hard around here to find information on auctions, plus I've never actually been to one...That may be my problem. I found a couple auction houses in the Marquette area, only one has a website. I know news papers are a good source but I want more details, I guess. Anyway, if anyone has info on stuff like that, auctions, estate sales, drop me an email: theeyebehindthedetail@gmail.com. It doesn't need to be the Marquette area either, general U.P., even Wisconsin.

Hope everyone is having a good week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!