Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Seek Beauty

This is a sweet polka dotted eighties dress, shoulder pads removed, sleeves rolled a bit to tone them down.
Big shoulders, I just can't do it. 






Funny story about this dress. I was working drive at the bank and a usual customer drives up and he's kinda crabby, stoic maybe, is a better word. But he was all smiles this day, he wanted something. He turns to actually look at me, which he usually doesn't, and he literally starts blinking, rubbing his eyes. Trying to look at me. I figured the polka-dotted dress was just too much for him. I laughed.





Flash of yellow nails. You know I never have mentioned this ring that I wear have I? It just is, I guess. I've been wearing it since Freshman year of college, which was five years ago now. It's Jeanine Payer and all of her jewelry has some quote on it. This ring has seek beauty scrawled on the heart. 



Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target
Shoes: Payless
Shirt: Target, ages ago
Earrings: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!