Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Juxtaposition

At what length of skirt do you feel most sexy? Pretty? Attractive? This skirt is long but I love it. I love how it fits. I recently picked up a couple skirts at Salvation Army and they fit so awesome! Though this skirt is longer, covers my legs, but it just feels so great, especially with heels I get this long lean look. And I find that the more I wear longer skirts the more I love them...Curious indeed how one's style evolves...Tell me, whats your skirt length?





Besides the length of my skirt, what else I love about this outfit is the juxtaposition of the navy blue with the mint green belt.  









I should have gotten a closer picture of this pin. It's so cute. I pinned it to my necklaces for more color. 


This is an awesomely awkward picture of my face, but I wanted to show you my earring. I love the color.

Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: Vintage
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Vintage
Earrings: a bazaar at church

1 comment:

  1. I love this! You look adorable!

    -Amber
    Dusty Luck Vintage

    www.etsy.com/shops/dustyluckvintage

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!