Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Matching Set and Conflicting Greens

Vintage and awesomeness



I blend into this wall.








I know the green of my purse and the green of my sweater are terrible together, but I just got this purse and am so excited to use it. I haven't had a purse with a long strap in a long time. I've been mostly using clutches. This delightful green bag is one of the treasures I found when thrifting. The leather is a bit beat up, but I like it. It gives it character.












See how these earring and necklace match? Completely by chance. I found these earrings at the Old Bank Building in Negaunee and I found this necklace at a bazaar at the Cathedral. It was kismet. 

Dress and belt: thrifted, vintage
Cardigan: Maurices
Shoes: I can't remember right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!