Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Yellow Sweater

And so begins a series of The Yellow Sweater posts. I borrowed this yellow sweater from my sister and I want to wear it as much as I can before I have to give it back. The next three, maybe four posts will involve the yellow sweater. It won't get boring. I promise. 


This dress, purchased for six bucks at Old Navy has proved to be quite a resourceful piece in my wardrobe. Excellent buy if I do say so myself. 











Sweater: Borrowed from my sister
Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Vintage
Necklaces: from around
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Sunnies: Target

And I'm off to bake some cookies. Don't forget to watch out for the next post in the Yellow Sweater series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!