Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Maxi Dresses Save Lives

Guess what is amazing about long dresses? They keep the flies off. Black flies are the scourge of the beaches right now. On this day we were out on the lake fishing and I wasn't bothered near as often as the guys in shorts. Woot. Woot. 
We went to Wetmores Landing a few days ago. I walked out on the beach and I felt like I suddenly had a pair of black, crawling, biting pants on. Flies, thick on my poor bare legs. As you can tell I wasn't wearing a maxi dress. Sooo, needless to say I'm staying away from that beach for awhile. 


Oh, and another good thing about maxi dresses is if you happen to be near or on a big lake, where it tends to be cooler, they keep you warm. See, maxi dresses practically save lives. 



















Dress: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Clutch: Gift from me sister
Sunglasses: Target
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!