Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Plum Pleasant

This is a more chill work outfit. For sure comfy. Plum pleasant. Maybe kinda boring, but...I like it. That is something I think that's very important about clothes. You want to be comfy. I wore an outfit the other day and it wouldn't stay where I wanted it to. It was so uncomfortable constantly fixing my belt, tucking my shirt in. I couldn't wait to get home to get out of it. Next day I wore this. No twitching, no tugging, no pulling. And warm enough for the chill air conditioning. Winner, in my opinion.










Oh hey, there's my wedding and engagement ring
Skirt: Thrifted
Shirt: American Eagle
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Vintage
Earrings: My mother's vintage
Heels: Payless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!