Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I Dare it to Rain

It's Saturday and I'm at work. A customer is complaining that it's her day off and it's raining. She leaves and I'm helping another customer. I hand him everything he requests but he's still looking at me and I wonder if I forgot something. He blurts out "you can still have a nice weekend when its raining." Boom. He just looked so offended or upset. And I agree. Rain shouldn't stop you. Just...live. I love going out when the weather is less than stellar. It's so exciting. Except the wind. I very much dislike the wind. It pushes you around. But even then just escape to the woods where the trees protect you.












Outfit Details
Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: From skirt
Tights: Target
Boots: Born Shoes
Socks: Gift from my mother
Necklace: A gift from my confirmation ages ago, just rediscovered so you might be seeing it more often.
Earrings: Gift from my mother-in-law 

I love these earrings. You can find them at Younkers. They are a little expensive but when they are on sale...I can't remember who makes them, though...But when you see them, you just know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!