Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, July 2, 2012

A New Hope: The Yellow Sweater

We returned to the lost castle for these pictures. The combination of yellow sweater and hot pink shorts called for it. or not, and I'm just saying that. Anyway, here is a perfect, chill summer outfit if you happen to live close to a lake where cool winds happen to emanate from it. Over it? What I'm trying to say is, if you live close to a lake it's generally cooler than farther inland. Lightweight sweaters are often needed. They are also needed when floating in and out of air-conditioning. Right now I'm dealing with that for work. I'm freezing at work, and I leave and I'm sweating. It's awesome. Really. I'm trying to work on outfits that are easily translatable from the cool depths of every business in the area to the hot steamy outside. 







Sweater: Borrowed from my sister
Shorts: Thrifted
Striped tank that shows through sweater: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless

Don't forget the legacy of the yellow sweater. Next post continues the journey of the yellow sweater through my wardrobe. Who knew anything yellow would be so translatable?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!