Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Disqus me, then send a Tweet

I've got a wee bit of news concerning the blog. I've updated the comment section, using whats called Disqus. Yippee. I'm sure you are all excited. Originally I was always a little disappointed with the comment section because a visitor had to have a blog or website to leave a comment otherwise it only showed up as anonymous. That isn't fun. Being in the U.P. people aren't connected as they are elsewhere (Hardly anyone I know tweets. Seriously, try it. I like it better than facebook). Now a visitor only needs an email and a name. A website can still be added as well. 










Dress: Target
Necklace: Vintage
Belt: Forever 21
Clutch: Thrifted
Shoes: JC Penney





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!