Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paisley.

Okay, I'm back. I have this tendency to find a good book and become obsessive until the book is done. Everything else falls to the wayside. But tonight, I must bake. And blog. And actually get stuff done. This weekend is my little sister's graduation party and hopefully I get a blog post up about one of the delicious desserts I am making for it. But I feel whenever I announce I will do something on this blog, I never get around to it. Then I just look unreliable. So, perhaps I will post a recipe of a dessert in the coming days, or maybe not...


The following outfit isn't really summery, but hey, the weather this week hasn't exactly been summery. But I love the skirt. It's the fullest skirt I've owned and it feels pretty. The end. Hope you like it. 

















Shirt: Target, ages ago
Tank: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Thrifted
Sunnies: Target



And a pretty wildflower to end this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!