Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vacation Blazing

This is the last blazer post and with this last post I rip the business-like blazer off and I am on vacation, well, after work tomorrow I will be. I'll be gone for the next week hanging out by a lake, getting tan and relaxing. What should I wear? Cutoffs and tanks. I think my husband might just appreciate that. 


As I won't be posting here, I'll keep up with Twitter and tweet anything interesting. So get Twitter! I like Twitter better than Facebook. And not as many U.P. people have it so I suggest it frequently to people. 















Blazer: Thrifted
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: Vintage
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Gift from my parents
Shoes: Anne Klein
Sunglasses: Target





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!