Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Is it Autumn?

I feel like, ahhh, summer is finally here. And then the magazines start showing up in the mail hailing all the beautiful clothes from the fall lines and back-to-school supplies started replacing all the pool toys and garden gear. And I'm just like whaaaa? Yeah, imagine me standing there with my mouth hanging open. I just can't keep up.


Right now you're probably thinking that outfit below does not look very summery. I am trying to balance what I need to wear to work, where the air conditioning is freezing and the outdoors where it is delightfully warm. I'm pretty lucky in living close to the lake so at night it usually cools off nicely where its at least comfortable to wear a light sweater. My way of balancing is usually either short sleeves or bare legs. Or layer, layer, layer. Things that are easy to take off and on and still look chic. 





The beautiful spot that I'm posing at is a little park on your way to Presque Isle. Pretty little area right off the bike path. 


















Sweater: Gap
Skirt: Forever 21
Belt: Thrifted
Shirt: Target
Headband: Stray bit of fabric
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!