Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yellow Sweater Strikes Back

And here is another yellow sweater look. I love how the yellow perfectly matches with the dress. Again, here is another chill summer outfit, sans a belt! I know just about everyone of my outfits has a belt in it, but I liked the simplicity of a sweater and a dress. Summer is a time of iced tea, ponytails, string bikinis, bikes. Simple, right? 



So...I don't have a Fourth of July post because it was just a busy day. However, I want to do a little shout out to someone I met over the holiday. I have no idea how old he was, fifteen, maybe? But he was his own person. I should have gotten a picture. Where we were it had to be at least 90 degrees. A day of shorts and tanks. And here was this kid, in shorts, boy scout shorts to boot, a t-shirt, unmatched wool socks, and a fedora. Yes, wool socks and a fedora. I loved it. I thought it was awesome. Some were very judgmental, but I gave him the thumbs up. Way to go. I love/admire/am jealous of people who are so comfortable in whatever it is they are wearing, of who they are. 







Sweater: Borrowed from my sister
Dress: Old Navy
Sandals: JC Penney

The Yellow Sweater returns for one more post, so watch for it, because it's one of my favorite yellow sweater outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!