Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lavender Pants

Ever since I saw lavender pants on this girl here, I have wanted to try them. I found a pair at Salvation Army and squeezed myself in them. Next I want a pair of mint green pants. I saw a girl in a pair walking on campus and I wanted to shout out the car window how awesome they looked and where she got them. But I didn't. Next pair after that would be a sweet floral pair. Sigh, that's my wish list right now. 
Behind me is one of the ore docks. I really wanted to hop the fence down there and walk out to it. But...too many people around and I, you know, follow the rules. 



So the sun may not do well with my outfit, but it makes my skin look great.








Lace tank: Maurices
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Necklaces: Somewhere?

Here is a quick weekend post. Starting either tomorrow or Monday there will be a series of posts all starring...wait for it...blazers! I know you're excited. Who doesn't love blazers? They are so blazer-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!