Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Lake

I'm back! I had a delightful, relaxing vacation and now it's done. 
So here is the only outfit photos I made my husband take over vacation. I only really hung out in my swimsuit most of the time and didn't bring much for clothing except shorts and tanks. But I looked in my suitcase and pulled this together...and found the hat in a closet. We should bring hats back by the way.









Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: JC Penneys
Hat: found in a closet at the cottage

And here is a few shots of the things I liked over vacation. If you follow me on Twitter you would have seen more...



Vogue and fishing, who knew they could go so well together.


Where we were staying had a couple old tea cups and I loved them for some reason, though they held only about half of what a coffee mug would hold. I want to collect them now.


I did alot of reading if you can't tell.



Some flowers my husband got me!


So have you all been watching the Olympics? You better be. I'm not one for sports. But with the Olympics...I don't know what it is. I can't look away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!