Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Denim on Denim

I am wearing head to mid-thigh denim. I always see the whole jean suit in magazines with models chicly looking awesome in an outfit that I usually think belongs to farmers. Jean shirts were everywhere last summer and I picked this one up at a thrift store and wore it a couple of times but it quickly fell to the back of the closet. And then I thought up this outfit and I think it turned out pretty well.




 I'm a little damp from the lake. Lake Superior is pretty warm this summer. And absolutely perfect in this hot, hot weather.



I heart the addition of the leopard flats.




Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: American Eagle
Belt: Target
Shoes: Gift from my sister
Watch: American Eagle
Necklaces: From everwhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!