Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

R-r-r-ruffles have Ridges

I am not a ruffly, dressed all in pink type of girl. I always want to balance out super girly pieces with, well, anything that would tone down the girly. 
I found this pink dress at Salvation Army and didn't like it that much. Except it was vintage and in excellent shape. I bought it, if only to have for that mythical vintage shop I wish to own one day. Every time I've worn it, I have gotten at least one compliment. So maybe pink and girly is my thing. In this outfit I tried to tame the ruffles (which you can see the best in the last photo) with a shirt over the ruffles, but then I just add a bow...





The dim light hides some of the details of the dress, but really brings out the pretty pink print on the shirt. Which I like...and that's why I'm pointing it out. Anyone notice how cute so many words that start with P sound?



Dress: Vintage
Shirt: American Eagle
Belt: from dress

Time change...Does losing an hour outweigh the benefits of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!