Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

70's chic

It wasn't quite dark out last night when we went to take pictures. But, of course, in the twilight, the pictures turn up black. And it was raining. But I really liked the outfit. It was 70's chic. And the rain that was caught in the pictures.







Turtleneck: thrifted
Belt: Gift from Mom
Pants: Kohls
"Carrie" necklace: gift from sister
Necklace: Maurices
Strappy heels: Kohls

I was given a list of antique and vintage stores out in Ishpeming and Negaunee. I'm so excited to check them out. It was a decent list, so I'm going to at least get to the ones that have vintage clothing. I will be doing that Saturday and I promise to get a post up about them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!