Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vintage Housewife, and another brooch


50's housewife, anyone? I wore this same outfit only with my white button up the other day and I felt like I should have been an extra in Mad Men...so 70's house wife then (Right? Isn't that when it takes place?)...Yes, I could look like Kitty from That 70's show, minus the hair...





 Skirt: Vintage
Shirt: Vintage
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: gift from sister
Brooch worn in hair: vintage via grandmother

Sorry there aren't too many pictures, the wind was a crazy torrent beating against everything. Including my hair. It's an unfortunate side-effect of living so close to a lake. My hair was pretty nice looking until the wind ripped it up, but I still wanted to show you how I decided to style the brooch. I just pinned it to a hair tie and ta-dah! a pretty new hair accessory. Plus I wanted to juxtapose something with the blue so I went for green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!