Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Facebook, a Cemetery, and Polka Dots

You can follow me on facebook now! I just started it, so it is a little in the beginning stages. I figured I get this blog on facebook as many page visits are from facebook and figured that would be easier for you facebook users. Should I use the word facebook one more time? Also, this is the U.P. and many people haven't quite moved on to things like Twitter and Pinterest and Instagram. Case in point, when I mentioned I had a Twitter account to a friend I got this reaction: "Really! I didn't know anyone up here had Twitter. What do you do with it?"
 I will keep the page updated about posts, keep extra pics posted, and general news, I guess.


And now on with the post:

























Sweater: Forever 21
Dress: Given to me by my sister
belt: Forever 21
Tights: Kohls
Socks: Hue
Boots: Born





I think my husband took this. It makes me dizzy looking at it, which I think makes it cool.


I was tired of the shots just taken with trees in the background so I decided to switch it up and get some civilization up in the Yooper blog. Actually it's a cemetery. Is that weird that I posed for pictures in a cemetery? My husband did for his prom pictures back in the day. So maybe not so weird. I will have to come back in the summer to get some photos because this is the prettiest cemetery I have ever seen, with quiet still ponds and lily pads floating and blooming their bright white flowers. Yep.


Let me know how the facebook thing is working.






2 comments:

  1. The setting is really lovely! I love the dots and your cozy red gloves!! xx Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool backdrop for photos! Your outfit is pretty awesome too. It reminds me of the Ohio State Buckeyes (sorry, I know you are from Michigan), LOL :)

    We just started a Facebook page and opened a Twitter account, but haven't done a darn thing with it. Heather

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!