Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Debris of Civilization

The cold has arrived and I find that I am not prepared. Sadly I am tired of it already. If it would actually snow, I don't think it would be too bad; I love the snow. Every morning I wake up to a slight dusting of snow (no true snow fall has occurred and always at night when you can't see it) and a piercing cold wind that makes my fingers not work properly. Makes me wonder how January will go...





Umm...trying to balance on this slab of cement. It hangs out on the side of this woodsy path I stroll along with my pup and I don't know why. Ahh, the debris of civilization littering the wilds of nature.








Shirt: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Don't remember
Pendant: Vintage

Every time I wear this skirt my sister thinks it looks like a granny's dress. But I like it. It's flowy and feminine feeling. Seriously, try the long skirt. Just do it Yooper girls. They are fun and pretty feeling. Peer pressure here. What are you gonna do? (wear the skirt).
Then there's the braid. Like it? It turned out pretty well, eh?

How are all of your Christmas plans going? Getting all prepared? Anything special going on? Any sweet Christmas outfits? I have not thought that far at all. Well, I have but I've been trying so hard to put those thoughts in a mental gift-wrapped box until my finals are finished. Two left! Then freedom...and hopefully more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!