Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peek of Lace


I've worn this almost exact same outfit in this post, but I added one or two details that I liked immensely.  





Brooch worn as a hair accessory. Not sure how I did it, but it stayed there all day. Pretty proud of myself just for getting it to stay.

Dress: thrifted
Cardigan:Target
Tights: Target
Skirt: Forever 21

Currently, I am excited to report, I am working on an area in my house where I can get pictures taken! My apartment is so small and winter has harshly arrived, it's hard to find a nice background area where I'm not shivering or is just plain ugly. Cue the sheet, but obviously that didn't work either. I just have to work on the wall. Right now it's covered in Detroit Tiger's memorabilia, but sorry, husband, it's going to get moved. I just hope my little corner turns out. I have so many projects going on, which hopefully I can get done soon and share with you all.




1 comment:

Comments are much appreciated!