Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Flowy Skirts and Stormy Weather

While at work, gazing out the wide drive through windows, the day is drawing to a close and yet...the light clings a little longer, lingering past the 5 o'clock mark. And I say yippee! Though its January, the weather is quite warm, almost spring-like and I yearn quite eagerly for warmer weather. But, and there is always a but, a huge storm has hit. Which is exciting in itself. Who doesn't love a fierce winter storm?


Okay, so these pictures aren't the best and I've basically given up taking pictures inside, and so that's why I'm eagerly awaiting spring when the light lasts longer after work.



However you do get to see one of the little projects I've been working on. The suitcases! I'll do a post on those later...


I like this outfit because it's simple and pretty. Plus the skirt is flowy, which is a quality I love in skirts.



Here I let the slip I was wearing under my skirt to peek through...

Skirt: thrifted, was a dress, but I chopped the top off
Shirt: Target, ages ago
Tank: borrowed from sister and never given back
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: Kohls
Shoes: Payless




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!