Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

Okay, so I am not talking about a mongoose or Rudyard Kipling (he wrote the Jungle Book, google it if you don't know what I'm talking about). I am talking about this amazing girl named Tavi. I first heard mention of her in a magazine, I don't remember which one...but anyway. She is this amazing 15 year old who blogs about fashion. She is incredibly creative and intelligent and I wish I was like her at that age. I wish I was like her now.


Seriously, check her out. Her fashion sense is ridiculously awesome. Her creativity is just as awesome. I wish I could use some other word than awesome, but that is what she is.
Tavi = www.thestylerookie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!