Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Set my feet up as b.a.i.t.

I haven't been posting that much this week. So you might have noticed. School starts tomorrow thus this past week I've been trying to get done or do whatever it is that I want. Which apparently didn't include blogging...Hmm...
Regardless of how I've spent my week, it's a telltale sign of things to come. Hunkering down with textbooks and being in class and not having so much free time. Sigh. Okay, done whining.
Check out my shoes! Aren't they cute? I found these shoes via Selective Potential's blog which lead me to the b.a.i.t. footwear website. 



No my dog isn't wearing a muzzle. It's a gentle lead so he doesn't drag me across the pavement when he sees a squirrel.







Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Stolen from my parent's house
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!