Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Red of Autumn Appears

Summer is winding down. Boo. I feel like I just started to enjoy summer. And now we are preparing for school and feeling the cool down at night and seeing the leaves change color. Yes, the leaves are changing color. 


This dress is a little bit short. For work. I added a skirt underneath to make it more work appropriate. The affect I like. Next it might just be pants under a dress. Louis Vuitton is bringing that look back on the fall runways...which as you all know, means the look will appear in the Yoop next.  





Dress: Gift from my Mother
Skirt: Maurices
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Kohls
Shoes: Maurices
Necklace: Gift from a friend
Watch: My husband's, Fossil
Sunglasses: Target


So do we now start to pull out the fall colors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!