Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nondescript

Can anyone believe how it's August already and those of us school bound must think of that. School. My sister and I shared a nerdy moment the other day when we confessed how much we missed school shopping. Notebooks, crayons, cool backpacks, neat-o pencil boxes...sigh. School shopping. Oh yeah, and your mom paying for it. Did your mom buy you new clothes but you were not allowed to wear them until school started? I hated that. New clothes always beg to be worn, like now. 

I don't think this color on me is the greatest, but I love that orange belt and the fit of the skirt. It's a super comfy outfit for a hot day. 








Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Vintage
 Necklace: Maurices, I think
Shoes: JC Penney
Watch: American Eagle
Earrings: Gift from my mother-in-law, but easily found at Younkers

And now I end this blog post and get back to all the reading I have promised myself to get done before school. And see as much sun as I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!