Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vintage Blue two, and purple




I first wore this skirt here. Similar outfit, yes. Can you tell I like the mix of blues together? It's so fun putting those colors together. Which is something I used to stay away from...


but now I don't. Mix colors that don't seem to go together! I dare you. Step outside that box. Right? Right! Love it. 



Cardigan: American Eagle
Shirt: Target
Skirt: Vintage
Tank: Maurices
Necklace: Maurices, Sacred Heart Store
Bracelets: Claires, American Eagle, Forever 21
Heels: Payless

Since occasionally finding cute vintage apparel, I have become quite enamored of the whole process. Finding something older, something that possibly has a history, that's in good condition, and usually no one else has(!) is so fun. It's like discovering buried treasure. It makes me want to own my own vintage store, but I don't know if that would work in Marquette. Maybe with all the hippies up here, but...they are more into wearing...you know what, I won't get into that. Or my opinion on the scent of patchouli. 

Anyway...My mom just gave (lent? I'm probably not going to give it back any time soon, though) an assortment of jewelry from my grandmothers and great-grandmothers. Mostly brooches which I have been pinning onto chains and wearing them as necklaces. They are so pretty! I have been wearing them as much as I can. So look for that coming soon. I will make sure I have close ups of the jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!