Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moss is growing on my legs!

Okay, moss really isn't growing on my legs, but I thought that would catch your attention. Really moss green is just the color of my tights. 


Sorry I have been absent lately. There are a few reasons for this. I was out of town this weekend and hidden in the middle of the woods in something we Yoopers refer to as "camp." November 17th was the first day of deer hunting season and this weekend we visited my grandparent's camp so my husband can sit in a blind, hiding from the deer just enough to hopefully shoot a big buck. And he did! Venison for us for the rest of the year. But in such locations there definitely isn't internet, rarely cell service, and sometimes no indoor toilet. Luckily we do have an indoor toilet. And I got a three minute photo shoot in, too. More on that later...


I have also been trying to focus on homework, blah, blah, blah. The area (excuse my computer illiteracy) where I stick my memory card in my computer has decided not to work and I had to break down and use my school computer, another blah there. But mostly the reason for my absenteeism is the Sookie Stackhouse novels. These books are the basis for HBO's True Blood series. I am a sucker for a mystery novel. A true sucker, have to read it to the end just to see how Sookie is going to figure out this current mystery. If you want a quick easy mystery read over the coming school break, check them out.


Here is some photos I took a couple weeks ago now, when the weather was a bit nicer (we have snow on the ground right now!)












 I am trying so hard to balance here...






Like my braid? I thought it turned out pretty well. Usually I'm not so good with braids and hair. But not bad, eh?


Shirt: Thrifted
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Boots: Born
Belt: Kohls
Necklace: Maurices...Claires...I really don't remember
Socks: Hue

Thanksgiving is approaching! Any fun plans?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!