Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I thought I would share with you all one of my favorite cookie recipes. Chocolate chip cookies are my all time favorite treat. Always. If you like nice soft cookies, this is the perfect recipe.





And this is my favorite recipe. I'm not sure where this recipe came from. If it came off a jello box and passed around my family until I finally got it... but it's been tweaked a bit over the years to what seems to work the best.

Preheat oven to 350 or 375, which ever works best for you.

1 box instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup butter (or margarine, butter works the best)
2 1/4 cup flour
as many chocolate chips as you want!
Mix all together
Spoon onto baking sheet
Bake between 7 - 10 mins or until browned to perfection!




1 comment:

  1. Your chocolate chip cookies are SO good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!