Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Vintage Baby Blue

I dragged my husband thrifting this weekend and came across a couple amazing finds. Maybe I should bring him more often... This one the most awesome find:


Remember a post awhile back about my discovery of a little store in downtown Marquette, called Curious Cargo? Found this beautiful wool skirt there for six bucks! Gorgeous vintage here!


Oh what a cute little outfit I have on...


And there's my puppy.


Cardigan: American Eagle
T-Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Curious Cargo
Tights: Kohls
Bracelet: Forever 21

These pictures were taken late, thus the barefoot-ness of me. I just wore flats because I left my black heels back at my parent's home after the wedding. But...today I just bought a pretty badass pair that I will definitely be wearing them tomorrow. Which hopefully will result in another post.

The skirt, upon purchasing it and carrying it joyfully home, I had no idea how to wear it. The length is a little longer than I am used to. I feel I have to wear heels with it to balance out the length. And something delicately pretty. When I couldn't find these items to match the skirt, I decided to pull out every shade of blue and throw it together. Ta-dah! Outfit. Still working on something a little better, but I loved how the blues actually looked great together. Anyone have ideas on how to wear longer skirts?

Sooo...I know I have been absent lately, but I have been working up a few archives and hopefully I will have time this week to get some more posts up! Hint, hint...I got some awesome pictures this weekend of the U.P.'s fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!