Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vintage Red Fall

So I had to get this outfit post up as soon as possible as I have almost never gotten so many comments as on this outfit. I had been eyeing this skirt in my closet for the past week wanting to wear it, but unsure as how to make it appropriate for work. Or wait until the weekend, but when I really want to wear something I usually can't wait. I need to wear it now. I have no patience. Yep. And so this morning I made it work. After, you know, playing with my clothes for like 45 minutes. 





Haha, this looks like a graduation pic. But really, I was playing in the leaves.




Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Kohls
Skirt: Vintage, via my mother-in-law
Tights: Kohls
Belt: Kohls
Socks: Target
Boots: Born
Necklace: American Eagle
Bracelets: Forever 21, Burlington Coat Factory

To dress the skirt up I added a silk tank, which dresses anything up, as does a sweater, my go to for anything more work appropriate. I live in sweaters for work. I didn't wear the boots to work, not sure if I can actually, but I did wear a simple pair of flats (minus the socks as well). Can't go wrong with flats!

Love wearing vintage, as well. If you can hunt anything down like this skirt, it's delightful having something a little different than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!