Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

P-interesting and Pink Nails

Sigh, a gray outfit for a gray day...
Fall is in full swing in the Yoop. It's cold, it's blustery, its rainy. I mind not the rain, nor the cold, it's the wind that chills down to the bone and one cannot retain any heat and shivers and shivers and shivers...


But this was some photos taken right before all this weather. See all the leaves still on the tree? The wind hasn't arrived yet. And see my bare arms? Last time you all get to see those as winter arrives. I freeze if I wear short sleeves. 


Geez, I sound all...blah. I don't mean to be. Actually I just joined Pinterest, and what fun. I could see myself getting addicted to it. I only have a few things pinned right now, but if you want to check it out: www.pinterest.com/PeninsulaDetail.


.



Dress worn as a shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Maurices
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace worn as a bracelet: Claires, maybe?
Tights: Kohls
Boots: Born
Socks: Target
Hot pink nail polish: Walgreens

Yep, another work outfit here. I love this shade of gray. Then the pop of pink on the nails? Love it. Nail polish is so much fun, glad I started wearing it after years of either avoiding it or wearing clear.

This little area of foliage is right off the bike path that is right off of my apartment. I love having little photo backgrounds so close to home. But then I wonder what I am going to do in the winter? Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. Fall looks like it is in full bloom where you are. You outfit is cool matching of greys. Glad that I stumbled onto your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated!