Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Argh...My pirate shirt

With each week that passes I love the location of my apartment. Its right next to the bike path, across the road is wide open fields for our dog to run around and behind that are these trails: the Noquamenon Trails that run along the Dead River. It's gorgeous; we get to let our puppy run around and splash in the water. And hopefully before the snow falls, a little fishing.




This long sleeve white shirt is referred to as by my sister's as my pirate shirt. But I like it. It feels so pretty and delicate and with the lace tank layered over it. Very feminine. 


Look at those sleeves!



Found on the path. Stan, who are you?


My puppy just ran into the water and sat down. Just plop against the little sand bar.




My husband and I!





White long sleeve: Thrifted
Tank: Maurices
Dress worn as a skirt: Target
Tights: Kohls
Boots: Born

Kiss, kiss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!