Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sweater Dress and Rad Tights

This sweater dress I hoped would be good to wear to work since it's a turtle neck. But, tis too short. It happens. Ah well, for the weekends it is.
It is fashion week and I am just missing any of the live streaming that is available. But I love getting to read about it a little later on other's blogs. I was never aware of it before and occasionally wondered even when it was. Now I know and it's so exciting even though it is miles away...across the country...sigh...


Anyway, here is the outfit. Hope you all like it!




Umm...deciding this might be a little too short for work.


Dress: Given via sister
Tights: Vera Wang via Kohls
Boots: Steve Madden
Jewelry: From here and there

This weekend is my anniversary and we will be hiking around the yoop, we haven't decided the location yet, but hopefully I get some great pictures of our great habitat and some outfits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!