Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The first day of work

Ah, the first day of work has passed by and besides my brain being melted by all the new info, it went quite well. I dressed a little on the conservative side as I did not know the dress code, which turns out to be a little on the conservative side. I have to wear nylons or socks. And the only question I had about the dress code was if I could wear colored tights. Which I can, so all is good. Funny thing is, I wasn't even dressed that conservatively for my interview.




Tank: Kohls
Cardigan: Maurices, ages ago
Belt: Forever 21
Pants: Kohls
Clutch: thrifted


I adore these shoes. They are Anne Klein and so out of my usual range of what I keep on my feet, which is generally a low key pair of flats. Yep, favorite new pair of shoes and who knew they would be loafers with a patent finish?

September has started and what a month it will be. Anyone catch The Rachel Zoe Project last night? New favorite show. Okay, gotta keep this short, short for me that is. Night all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!