Don't worry, there won't be flannel, or rather, there won't be much flannel.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kitchitikipi and Fayette

Okay, here are those red tights again. I can't get away from them. I've been trying to find an outfit that looks perfect with the red tights and I feel like I've failed. So here I am going to share some awesome pictures of two great places in the Yoop that my husband and I visited on our anniversary two weekends ago: Kitchitikipi and Fayette.









Bright red tights with a darker winey sweater. Yay or nay? Does anyone have an opinion on wearing different shades of the same color? I am sometimes on the fence about this. Occasionally I can get it to look really well, but other times, not so much.


My lovely husband and I in front of the spring.


Fayette - a ghost town
I'm standing on front of something that had to do with the shipping of some sort of mine material. I don't remember. Go visit and find out.



An original building in Fayette


Kitchitikipi is one of the most beautiful spots I have ever been to. Seriously worth checking out if you are ever in the area. Kitchitikipi is outside Manistique and Fayette is about a half hour away from there. We didn't have as much time to wander at Fayette, as it was a spring of the moment decision to go, but there are quite a few buildings you can wander in and out of, a beach, trails, fun stuff. Great place to go if you like history.

This week was hectic. I had some great outfits for work. They were pretty awesome and I wish I got pictures of them but by the time I got home...I will offer no excuses. I failed as a blogger this week. But, this weekend will be my redeeming moment. Hopefully. My sister is getting married and I have an awesome outfit planned for the rehearsal dinner, then, of course, the bridesmaid dress...and maybe I could get some pictures of B-Riv wedding style. Come on, girls, I know you can bring it. You know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated!